Sunday, July 29, 2012

Daily 5 / Centers Word Work Mats

Hi fellow bloggers and followers!

I've decided that I am going to do The Daily 5 this year in my first grade class. I am so excited! At the beginning of the year we review the alphabet and the Fountas and Pinnell 25 high-frequency kindergarten words. So for word work I made up some mats that can be used with Play-Doh, clay, Wikki-Stiks or whatever you want to use.

Here is a preview:




Check out this item in my TpT store. It's only $1.75 Oh ya!

Use the link below as my "link" button still seems to not be working (any ideas?), or click on my TpT button to the right.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ABC-and-25-High-Frequency-Words-Play-Doh-Mats

If you have suggestions about this item please let me know.

1 comments:

Mrs. Ziegler said...

Hey Tina! Two things. First, I love these work mats, I will be be downloading shortly:) Second, I got so caught up in summer-time fun and stay-at-home mommy life that I just realized I never dropped your books off at FEDEX...aghhhh. I am so sorry but I am ready to do it today, I even have it written down on my list of to-do's for the day. The problem is that my school system e-mail is down so I can't retrieve your shipping address. Would you mind in-boxing my personal email with your address so I can get these titles out to you asap? My personal email is GoldinGirl79@yahoo.com

Thanks Tina:)

~Rachel
Teaching with Z

Post a Comment